Monday, July 30, 2007

Saturday Night Fever

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Following up on last week's blog about my ongoing battle to the top of the bass club ranks, last Saturday's night tournament went well enough. I guess you could say I'm "Stayin' Alive".
The fishing was tough for everyone. My partner and I only caught 3 keepers weighing 8.05lbs, but that was enough to get 3rd place. I was hoping to do better but 3rd place is still ok. It keeps me within reach of where I want to be and it beats this.

The next tournament is August 11. If I do have a nemesis it's the month of August. For some reason I've never been able to do well in that time of year. The only positive so far is that this tourney will be held near Dover, TN on Lake Barkley, Kentucky Lake's sister body of water. The positive is A.) I've always loved this lake and B.) The only time I've won an August tournament is when I fished on Barkley. So I got that going for me.

More to come.

2 comments:

f is for Fer; he failed to floss said...

Which is nice.

Fish the hell out of Lake Barkley next month, Ichthy. Your time has come.

The Ichthyophile said...

gunga, gunga la gunga.