Friday, June 23, 2006

"I yam-what-I-yam"

As some of you know I am a member of the P&H hosted Tuesday trivia team notoriously known as Evil Petting Zoo. Each member is in their own way "EVIL"; my way just happens to be divining and channeling all things Tennessean as well as Roy Acuffian.
But another characteristic of mine would be I am a conservative....and EVIL conservative. I suppose that is redundant since all conservatives are EVIL by nature, right? Nature indeed!!-Mother Nature! I think this short video clip can sum it up for me:




But just to save some face, here's my attempt to help spread awareness of the soon to be end of mankind-Well, the LATEST impending doom at least:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is quite humorous. don't feel bad, i'm an evil conservative too!

TB Fly said...

I am not sure if I get your point or exactly your drive to write this blog;however, I do admire your attempt to be creative.

The Ichthyophile said...

TB: there IS no point.

f is for Fer; he failed to floss said...

These are both important messages for today's youth.

In much the same way that "Conjunction Junction" and Iron Eyes Cody crying about litter imprinted on our generation, so too will the inhernent danger of unchecked tree shenanigans and toxic bird poop create a meme for the kids. They've got to learn these important lessons from somewhere; clearly, the streets have failed them in this regard.

The Ichthyophile said...

Gus & Fer, excellent point. I am doing my part to help the next generation live a better life. If you wanna stay healthy so much, there's one thing you shouldn't touch.........